Darlow Lloyd and Sons provide a new service to the construction, recycling and civil engineering industries. DLS Soil Stabilisation provides innovative and effective engineering solutions, a time served and dedicated workforce, and a comprehensive plant resources & processes to provide cutting edge solutions to many problems including
- Wet, waterlogged sites
- Material deemed un-suitable for re-use
- Muckaway logistical nightmares and the add-on cost of Landfill tax
- Importing quarried aggregates
- Dealing with contaminated land
We have vast experience of working a range of poor ground from soft clays, silty alluvials and contaminated ground. Through working with Cenin and their state of the art laboratory facilities, we have the ability to provide engineered solutions for the most complex environmental or geotechnical problems.
Typical end uses for our re-engineered material include
- 5% CBR Bulk Fill material
- 15% CBR Capping replacement material
- 30% CBR Subbase replacement material
Possible uses in addition to typical earthworks & pavement construction include
- Drying up stockpiles to make them suitable for screening
- Piling Mats
- Crane Pads
- Temporary Access Tracks
- Winter Working Platforms
- CBGM (Cement Bound Granular Material)
With the ability to work as Main Contractor and carry out enabling works on a new site including demolition, earthworks and civils, as Subcontractor carrying out ground engineering works on an existing site or even supply a complete turnkey treatment solution including one of our mobile ex situ treatment plants for large stockpile volumes, DLS can be relied upon to provide the answer to your ground engineering problems.
View our Soil Stabilisation Case Studies
If you would like to know more about our Soil Stabilisation Services, please do not hesitate to contact us.